Monday, 31 December 2018

January Theme - '' It's A Brand New Day''.

Hello everyone and welcome back to Aunty Vera Scrap And Craft for 2019. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I am delighted to be back again in 2019 as a part of the Creative Team for AVSC. This year, the kits are no more but Aunty Vera has a new and exciting concept in place. The team projects will all have core products for a theme, but each member will then add products of their choice to use for their projects. This means each Team Member can have completely different products to use with their core product. All the core and picked products chosen are from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft ,and will have special discounts applied to them.
The theme this month is "It's A Brand New Day", and I always start my day with coffee, so I am happy to share the core products this month are the amazing papers from Echo Park - Coffee. There are ten double sided 12 x 12 sheets and I love them all. Also a part of the core products are the The Echo Park - Coffee - Coordinating 12 x 12 Solids Paper Pack and the stamp set from Picket Fence Studios - Coffee Understands.


A close up of the papers.




















Coordinating Solids Pack.


The Stamp Set.

The products I chose to go with the core products are the Echo Park - Coffee - 6 x 6 Paper Pack.



The 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet from the same collection.


I also chose the Echo Park - Coffee - Ephemera and Frames & Tags packs.


The stamp and die from Sizzix - Coffee.


 Finally, the Embellishments I chose are the 28 Lilac Lane - Queen Bee Buttons and Sequins mix.

My Favorite item was a little hard to choose because I really love the papers and the stamp set, but in the end the stamp set from  Picket Fence Studios won, Thank you Amira :)
I am looking forward to creating with all these lovely items and remember, all of them can be purchased HERE at a discounted price.
Thank You and Happy Crafting.
Tina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming to Town - Christmas Album

Hello everyone. Today I wanted to share a little album I made to keep yearly christmas memories in. I really like how it turned out so I th...