Tuesday, 30 April 2019

May Theme - Photographs and Brightly Coloured Papers

Hi everyone and welcome back for another month of crafting for AVSC. May is the NSD Challenge Month and it's going to be filled with fun, challenges  and wonderful projects from the team.
This month is also different because each Team Member participating chose everything for their projects including the papers, so here is what I have chosen.


Starting with the papers from Graphic 45 - Garden Goddess - 12 x 12 paper collection pack, which contains 16 double sided sheets ( two of each design).


















The pack also contains a 12 x 12 sticker sheet.


I also chose the matching Graphic 45 Garden Goddess - Chipboard Pieces and the Tags and Pockets pack.


Tim Holtz Thinlits Die - Stacked Label and KaiserCraft 6 x 6 Designer Template - Botanical.


Finally I chose the Inka - Gold - Rose Quartz - Metallic Paste and Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist - Wedding Pink.



I hope you all join in the fun and for a chance to win all of my projects this month, but more on that later.

Here is a list of all the products I chose for this month.

Graphic 45 - Garden Goddess 12 x 12 Collection Pack
Graphic 45 - Garden Goddess - Chipboard Pieces
Graphic 45 - Garden Goddess - Tags and Pockets Pack
Tim Holtz - Thinlits Die - Stacked Label
KaiserCraft - 6 x 6 Designer Template - Botanical
Inka - Gold - Rose Quartz - Metallic Paste
Tattered Angel - Glimmer Mist - Wedding Pink

All the products I chose for this month can be purchased HERE  at a discounted price.

Thank you and Happy Crafting
Tina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming to Town - Christmas Album

Hello everyone. Today I wanted to share a little album I made to keep yearly christmas memories in. I really like how it turned out so I th...