Wednesday, 22 May 2019

Photographs and Brightly Coloured Papers -Garden Goddess Photo Tag

Hi everyone, I hope you are all enjoying this month of projects and challenges.
For my next project I have made a Photo Tag that fits in to the Easel Card.

Don't forget to join my challenge to be in with a chance to win my projects for this month.
Details are at the end of this tutorial.


I began by cutting my tags in cereal packaging and in the patterned paper.


I ink all my edges with Distress Ink - Vintage Photo. I traced the inside of the metal die with contrasting paper and cut it out. Because I traced the inside it was slightly smaller than the machine cut tag, which gives me a lovely border..
I added strips from the 12 x 12 Sticker sheet.


Using the Graphic 45 Staples - Die Set - Square Tag and Clock, I cut out the frame.
I embossed it with Ranger Enamelware Embossing Powder. I love this embossing powder as it gives  a speckled, frosted finish.


I glued this on to my tag.


I used We R Memory Keepers Standard Eyelet, which I distressed a little with Prima Rust Effective Paste - Dark Olive. Cut a circle from the patterned paper to fit on top of the frame. The beautiful lady is from the papers, which I fussy cut and placed her on foam tape.


I added Fussy cut flowers and butterflies, and Wink Of Stella Brush on the lady's bouquet and the flowers in her hair.


On the back of the tag I added a little photo book with a magnet closure to place photos in.



Finally I finished the tag with some ribbon from my stash.

My CHALLENGE for this month is to make my Easel Shaker Card/Album. I would like to see photos of your project in early stages,( e.g your cut pieces ready to be put together) and the finished project. Upload the photos in my album ( Photos must be uploaded in my album to be in with a chance) on the Crafty Vera And Friends Facebook page. Anyone can enter, even Team Members.

Here is a List of the products I have chosen from AVSC

Graphic 45 - Garden Goddess 12 x 12 Collection Pack
Graphic 45 - Garden Goddess - Chipboard Pieces
Graphic 45 - Garden Goddess - Tags and Pockets Pack
Tim Holtz - Thinlits Die - Stacked Label
KaiserCraft - 6 x 6 Designer Template - Botanical
Inka - Gold - Rose Quartz - Metallic Paste
Tattered Angel - Glimmer Mist - Wedding Pink

All of these products can be purchased HERE at a discounted price.
Thank You and Happy Crafting.
Tina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming to Town - Christmas Album

Hello everyone. Today I wanted to share a little album I made to keep yearly christmas memories in. I really like how it turned out so I th...