Tuesday, 6 February 2018

Love & Art - Valentine's Cards.

Hi everyone, I am back with my second project for AVSC using the February kit, Love & Art.
I have 2 cards measuring 41/2" x 6" and some smaller cards in different sizes.







With these cards I used mainly the ephemera pack, sticker pack and the stamps from the kit,
including a few items from my personal collection.
The size of the small cards are based on the size of the ephemera's. I will use these little cards
to place in my kids lunch boxes on Valentine's day.

                     Shaker Card

For the shaker card I used Spellbinders, Nestabilities Labels Eight Etched Die, but you can use
any nesting die. I used 2 of the larger dies (not the largest the next 2).
I used Tamiya masking tape to hold them in place to make a frame. This tape is great because it doesn't leave residue on the dies and it peels off the papers easily.
I then cut 5 frames in pink and 1 in cream cardstock.

 
I removed the inner die and cut a piece of acetate with the large die, and
carefully glued each of the 5 pink frames on top of each other.
I glued the layered frame to the llama ephemera card , filled it with  shaker mix and glued the acetate
sheet on top. I used gel medium to really hold the acetate down.
Finally I glued the top frame over the acetate carefully aligning it (again I used gel medium) and decorated with hearts and a sentiment from the sticker pack.


I hope you enjoyed my Valentine's cards.
Happy Crafting
Tina xxx

This wonderful kit can be purchased Here along with many other great products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming to Town - Christmas Album

Hello everyone. Today I wanted to share a little album I made to keep yearly christmas memories in. I really like how it turned out so I th...